cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a bigger joke of a mobile provider than o2?

Mamillian
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 32 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 must be the worst major mobile phone service provider there is. 

The number of major service outages o2 has had in the 10+ years is remarkable. You rartely hear of other providers having issues like this. With o2 there's at least one a year.

Couple this with next to no communication on the issue and an appallingly-designed website that makes it difficult to even find anyone to troubleshoot or discuss the problem with and you're not left with much. They don't even offer good value deals anymore.

So in summary - o2 are a complete joke. Time to switch provders pretty soon I think. You get nothing for loyalty. 

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Mamillian wrote:

As I said in my original post, over 10 years. 

And as I reiterated - this is because I am a quite staggeringly lazy individual. 

How long have you been a bizarre cheerleader for a faceless multinational corporation?

Around the same time as you have been a customer and far from being a cheerleader, anyone who knows me our has been around a little longer will know I'm anything but a cheerleader.

You've been a customer 10 years and this is the only time you have felt compelled to blast a network that must have serviced your needs for that duration.

Message 21 of 26

ewanrw
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 342 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 9 Solutions

I think they're having a bad day. Definitely seems angry.

Message 22 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mamillian wrote:

I stay through sheer laziness on my behalf. 

But - no matter how lazy I am - if I was as bad at my job as o2 is at providing network coverage I'd be fired. 

If you had to work 24/7 365 days a year I'm sure you'd have the odd breakdown too. 

I'm off to practice my next routine.. someone see my pompoms?

Message 23 of 26

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Mamillian wrote:

But - no matter how lazy I am - if I was as bad at my job as o2 is at providing network coverage I'd be fired. 

If you had to work 24/7 365 days a year I'm sure you'd have the odd breakdown too. 

You can't be seen to be enjoying yourself when the world is ending for some....astonished

Message 24 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Mamillian wrote:

You can't be seen to be enjoying yourself when the world is ending for some....astonished

Ending? Is it Brexit day already? Surely not?

Message 25 of 26

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions