cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid code for o2 recycle extra £100 offer.

Scotty66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've just tried to enter my order number of my S10 into the voucher code section for o2 recycle as requested.

However it is saying the code has already been used?

Has anyone else had this problem?
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

ScottofDoom
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@O2Daniel mine is an IPhone11.
Message 21 of 28

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@ScottofDoom Thank you. So you are trying to trade in an Iphone 11, or have you upgraded to an Iphone 11?

I have spoken to upgrades, and they have advised there is a recycle offer on at the minute, if you upgrade to an Iphone 12, on a 90GB, 100GB or unlimited data tariff, you can get £100 extra on your recycle if you trade in youe Iphone 11, iphone 11 pro, or  iphone 11 pro max.

Do you meet this requirement?

signature
Message 22 of 28

ScottofDoom
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@O2Daniel Apologies, I’m “recycling” an iphone11 and taking a iP12 Pro on a 90gb p/m contract.

Indeed, I meet the requirements.

Thank you
Message 23 of 28

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thank you @ScottofDoom.

As long as you meet the requirements, i will private message you and we will discuss this further.

signature
Message 24 of 28

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Cleoriff Just a quick update, I have more information on this recycle offer, and have advised @ScottofDoom of the information already.

The current offer is; if you upgrade from an iphone 11, 11 pro, or 11 pro max, to an iphone 12, on a 90GB, 100GB, or unlimited data tariff, and want to trade in your previous iphone (11, 11 pro, or 11 pro max), you can do this and get an extra £100 ontop of your recycle price. You would do this by entering your order number in the promo code section when recycling your handset online.

A few customers have noticed it say 'invalid code' when attempting to claim this.

This is because the new phone (The iphone 12), needs to have been received, and used for at least 48 working hours, in order for the system to recognise the code. So once the new handset has been used for at least 48 working hours (Excluding bank holidays, Saturdays and Sundays), it should then recognise the code. If not immmediately after, keep re-attempting this, as it is 'roughly' 48 working hours, before it will recognise/allow this.

I hope this clears it up for all customers experiencing this.

signature
Message 25 of 28

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Thanks for that @O2Daniel 

Very helpful. thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 28

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Not a problem slight_smile

signature
Message 27 of 28

mummy2elliekate
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Did you get this sorted? Mine still says invalid code and it's been over 72 working hours now since I've been using my new phone.
I was trying for over a week before I saw this thread advising to wait until after the phone has been received and used. I don't want the base value of my phone to drop whilst I'm waiting for this to work 😞
Message 28 of 28