Did you mean: 

Improvements to the O2 site

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi everyone,

Recently, Leonard and I have noticed a few threads with suggestions of pages on the O2 site that could be improved in terms of the wording, phrasing, or the information that the pages show.

These include:

O2 wallet pages

O2 travel pages

Certain pages not loading, etc. 

These are just a few areas of the site however and suggestions from anywhere on o2.co.uk are very welcome. 

As you guys are the ones who have suggested that there are problems, here is your chance to let us know in one thread, so that we can easily collate impressions, pass them on and hopefully get them sorted for everyone.

If you have suggestions for an improvement, please include a link to the page, a description of its exact location, and also a suggestion of how it should be changed or re-worded.

So let us know. I look forward to seeing your views.

Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 72
71 REPLIES 71

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

There's an email link in my signature but it's well hidden on the site with no apparent direct link to it on the main websiteSmiley Frustrated

Message 71 of 72

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

They don't seem to give them priority either so don't use it if you're in a hurry.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 72 of 72