cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you were...

Anonymous
Not applicable
In charge of the community for one day, one shot change. Only one. What would you do?
Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Reformat the sections to make it easier to post in the correct thread and be less ambiguous, ie Pay Monthly and Pay & Go require different answers depending on the tariff but all the questions are grouped together and we rarely know which tariff we are dealing with unless we ask which leads to delays in the op getting an answer or incorrect answers been given......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

Split the Android section by manufacturer - i.e. Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, others etc.

Own section for Windows OS

Own section for Blackberry OS

Remove IOS Smiley LOL (only kidding guys)

Message 3 of 48

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Restore the life of the "Edit" function so when you give an incorrect answer (it has been known) you can correct it later.

Also the "Delete" function should be restored, so when you make a total dog's breakfast (rarely) you can remove the post altogether. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

Restore the life of the "Edit" function so when you give an incorrect answer (it has been known) you can correct it later.

Also the "Delete" function should be restored, so when you make a total dog's breakfast (rarely) you can remove the post altogether. slight_smile

I'm all for that one perksie, sometimes I could really do with that option wink

Message 5 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

give us back the delete button please, couldnt delete a post earlier, got a pm from mods, removed it, they removed another because i couldnt delete it myself then they pm me said they put my comment back in

Message 6 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know getting rid of Lithium isn't on so how about getting them to develop a proper usable Search function within each section.
Message 7 of 48

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

A simple dropdown or tick boxes when posting a new thread to give relevant info that we shouldn't have to ask for

eg. pay&go/monthly, handset etc.

Message 8 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
Somehow Give back the rich text facility when accessing the full version on my iPhone.

Provide a longer logged in period. Or a tick box to keep users logged in.

And I'd introduce a filtering system so that any post that includes the word "android" automatically pushes people to Apples website to broaden their aspirations. {lol, only kidding}
Message 9 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Provide a longer logged in period. Or a tick box to keep users logged in.

Why not have what my online bank screen has......after x minutes a box pops up stating that log out will occur in 30-29-28 seconds counting down unless you click on "Stay logged in"

Message 10 of 48