cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was mislead by O2, see comments.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Today I had a plan in mind, phone O2 and complain about how bad they are and have my final payment reduced, then head to EE or some other similar bad company.

Instead I have just renewed my contract as the O2 worker bee managed to get me a 64gb iphone 6s Plus for the same price per month as the 16gb model.

So yeah, i'm very happy and this goes to show that like most companies O2 does have it's bad apples but today I managed to find a nice one who went out his way to get me the best deal possible.

Maybe they make it sound more complicated over the phone than it is but he made me a happy customer again and that's a good thing, right?

Just gotta wait now for the email to come to actually order the device.

- edit -

Ok so the email never arrived and I was made out to be either stupid or confused as to what was said. I know what was said I am neither stupid or confused. Please see comments below for the full story.

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@Anonymous, these things take time and @Anonymous will be doing all she can for you. She'll reply to you when she hears from the rest of the team slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 31 of 34

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122795 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Getting confused now.  Have we had 3 threads combined together? (I was reading unread posts and a few have different titles?) Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 32 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
No it's my thread I renamed it but it didn't copy over to all the wonderful comments lol

And someone came along and decided to tell us about their issue too.
Message 33 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @SteveQuinn

look at your inbox I just sent you a PM

Message 34 of 34