cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was mislead by O2, see comments.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Today I had a plan in mind, phone O2 and complain about how bad they are and have my final payment reduced, then head to EE or some other similar bad company.

Instead I have just renewed my contract as the O2 worker bee managed to get me a 64gb iphone 6s Plus for the same price per month as the 16gb model.

So yeah, i'm very happy and this goes to show that like most companies O2 does have it's bad apples but today I managed to find a nice one who went out his way to get me the best deal possible.

Maybe they make it sound more complicated over the phone than it is but he made me a happy customer again and that's a good thing, right?

Just gotta wait now for the email to come to actually order the device.

- edit -

Ok so the email never arrived and I was made out to be either stupid or confused as to what was said. I know what was said I am neither stupid or confused. Please see comments below for the full story.

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous, I am Meri the Community Coordinator here. I am really sorry to hear you were given misleading information. Please send me a PM with your details and a summary of the calls and I will see what I can do for you

Message 11 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's ridiculous and a complaint will be sent in writing with a time of the call etc and they can listen to it.
Message 12 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous Have a look at the post from @Anonymous. Please PM her.....this sort of thing has to be stopped...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 34

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Use this link if you want to lodge a complaint. http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 14 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @Anonymous, I am Meri the Community Coordinator here. I am really sorry to hear you were given misleading information. Please send me a PM with your details and a summary of the calls and I will see what I can do for you

Nah it's ok, I doubt you'll be able to do anything.

Message 15 of 34

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

Wouldn't  bet against it tbh,

Message 16 of 34

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
One point tho, if it was just a case of you being confused, why no email come with correct offer on it?
On their end, they surely couldn't have known you were believing something else?
Message 17 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's exactly what my missis said....

What my missis said
I think the o2 guy is a total liar or he would have sent the link out to you with the 64gb phone at the £129.99 price the reason he didn't is coz he realised his error and thought it would just go away

Message 18 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll also add that 2 years ago when I was put on O2 refresh I was told that no other contract options were available and that refresh was the only option now, this was not the case and I have never forgiven them for that.
Message 19 of 34

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Nah it's ok, I doubt you'll be able to do anything.

Hi Steve, this is untrue. We can help you. Please talk to @Anonymous.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 20 of 34