cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to upgrade about 4 months early...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are they gonna let me do that? 😐

I'm willing to pay extra...
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
depends on how much you spend a month
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
No.

Unless you're a select customer (over £50.01 per month spend), then you can have a 3 month early upgrade.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are they gonna let me do that? 😐
I'm willing to pay extra...

Before Priority branding replaced Select accounts, you could upgrade 3 months early as a Select account on an 18 month contract, or if your spend was astronomic, you could upgrade 12 months into an 18 month contract, but that was a manager's decision.

Now, with Priority List, the 3 month early upgrade is dependent upon which tier of the Prioity List you're on. You can find out the various features of the Priority List bands from the O2 web site.

As for an early upgrade, having agreed to a term contract, any variation in your favour would have to be weighed against your monthly spend with O2.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Now, with Priority List, the 3 month early upgrade is dependent upon which tier of the Prioity List you're on. You can find out the various features of the Priority List bands from the O2 web site.

As above, the Priority List bands and the benefits of, are on the O2 site.

Ask customer services if you're a priory customer, and if so, which band you are.

I am a gold band at present, and I can upgrade @ 9 months in a 12 month contract.
Message 5 of 5