cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid off my overdue October bill but now apparently I have to pay November's bill in full as well?

TizianosBoy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been late paying my October bill and it is now paid, but I got a text message from O2 stating that either I pay my November bill as well now (which isn't due for another 10 days) or else they'll want my full device payment, I wonder why they won't leave me alone when it has been paid?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Probably because you were late last month so they have no confidence in you paying this month either.
Why not set up a direct debit to avoid these kinds of issues, then O2 will leave you alone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Basically as long as you pay your device first, then you probably won't have any issues. So for example in my case, where I pay £17 to my device and some of the airtime bill if not all they won't be on your back. You will have an overdue status on your account although they won't be so fast to shut you down.

Unlike some other companies who are complete b******** when it comes to things like that.

If it says 10 days then give it 10 days if you need to.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 3 of 3