Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am absolutley livid!

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
You need to go to the shop straight away and ask to speak to a manager, I would also log the complaint with o2 direct as well. 202, opt 4 and opt 1.

You need to see what they can do to restore the problem.

Im shocked but not amaized, Ive had this problems (not with o2) but with another carrier on 2 seperate occasions.

My cousin who purchased a brand new phone on another network took it out and only to find that there were pics on there of other people.
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
What Do I do?

Try writing in paragraphs would be a start, that made my eyes go crossed reading that.
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry to hear about the poor service, i sure hope it gets resolved asap. On a side note, could you not have erased your stuff on your phone while it went off for repair. After all you had backed it up anyway. Listening to this story, I will definately erase anything personal info wise on my phone should I have to return it for repair.
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Level 9: Fired up
  • 1487 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
All phones that are returned/repaired are always software updated. This will wipe all data that is on the phone and O2 always advise to back up data as the phone will be completely wiped by the factory reset/software update. Whether you phone is repaired or replaced. This clearly hasn't happened in this case. Going mental at an advisor isn't going to help the situation, I would take it straight to the top. Any advisor or manager can give you information on how to contact head office. Head office will need to investigate this to find out what has happened and make sure it never happens again. Head office will also arrange for a suitable replacement to organised.
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im shocked but not amaized, Ive had this problems (not with o2) but with another carrier on 2 seperate occasions.
My cousin who purchased a brand new phone on another network took it out and only to find that there were pics on there of other people.

Of course such an instance would be a breach of consumer law as it is illegal to represent a previously sold item as "New".
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
The final draught is in this post
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Level 9: Fired up
  • 1487 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Are you able to provide us with the outcome or response you gained?
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
No not yet, will let you know.
Message 8 of 8