cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I-Pad and Phone set up

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had a problem with my I-Pad sending E-mails since 2014 Apple support could not sort out my problem after many hour of trying Hakeem in the O2 shop in Reading Berkshire has manage to not only sort out my problem he completed all the checks in 1/2 hr I was so impress I went to the Apple shop to tell then that it is possible Full marks for Hakeem
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Toby has the official presence here so he will need to deal with the positive feedback so it gets through the proper channels & on record so to speak
Message 11 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous said it all. It would be breaching the forum's terms and conditions to access customer's details and we are here like any other customer...we are welcome to share all our knowledge as long as no systems are involved slight_smile

Message 12 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also as your posting in a private capacity that kinda makes you customers like us but with more knowledge if that makes sense?
Message 13 of 23

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions
Message 14 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been a customer since 2004 and I'm actually here officially ( with my OPs Manager permission/knowledge). The rules given to me were: I can use any information (as long as not confidential) and not allowed to touch any systems.

It is difficult though...sometimes I wish I could just ask for the people to PM their number but I need to remember my place and try and use my knowledge of procedures  to guide customers in the right direction slight_smile

Message 15 of 23

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is actually... because sometimes we spend, as u all know ;), pages and pages of posts to get all the information (or not) and if u have your system in front of you most times you figure out quite fast what the problem is. Although I must admit It's kinda fun to try and resolve issues with no systems...:)

Message 17 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
A bit like maths in the old days, using your noggin slight_smile
Message 18 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
A bit like maths in the old days, using your noggin slight_smile

That's an expression you don't hear much of nowadays @Anonymous Using your noggin...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 23

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions