Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner

Re: Huawei redemption website issue

i'm having the postcode issue, input my postcode and on the next box at the side of it where you click dropdown and select your home address there is nothing there to select

Topics: 649

@Martin-O2

Can you help @diskjuggler and @Sushi8866?

*The Game Is On*

thanks for who fixed the postcode not working error,,,but now the submit button at the bottom of the page isnt working,,can you help please.

@diskjuggler wrote:

thanks for who fixed the postcode not working error,,,but now the submit button at the bottom of the page isnt working,,can you help please.

Try another browser @diskjuggler Internet Explorer worked for someone else this morning?

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 530

I think Chrome has restrictions in place and Explorer s seems the best browser for any of the O2 offers.

thankyou jonsie .... i tried chrome & edge browser, explorer browser worked fine, big thumbs up to you and web team who helped Smiley Wink

@diskjuggler wrote:
thankyou jonsie .... i tried chrome & edge browser, explorer browser worked fine, big thumbs up to you and web team who helped Smiley Wink

Not forgetting me.... as I mentioned it as well...joy

*The Game Is On*

this morning I had the postcode issue, now i have the invalid IMEI message - i have tried chrome, edge,Internet exploer and fire fox, i have tried on a phone, two PCS's and a tablet I have tried probably 20 times to register ....it is driving me mad - please help me Smiley Sad

@Jules i had the same issue, on the page you fill out the form go to the bottom and use the help option to contact o2 about it. they will take a few days as they are busy but they will get back to you and help you with your order Smiley Happy mine is now validated thanks to them!

I am having trouble making a claim - the web page says there is an error and is displaying error code AJ-220?