Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei redemption website issue

Brophy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm aware that you cannot claim until 30 days after your purchase, but has anyone reported the issue they have with the captcha on the site? Is this the correct place to place such an issue?

I'm sure this will cause issues for people when they decide to start claiming.

http://huaweiredemption.o2.co.uk

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

Callumr1985
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Martin

The card i have states to visit.... Huaweiredemption.02.co.uk

It doesnt work... where do i go to claim my tablet? I purchased the phone on the 23rd Dec 19

Cheers

Message 41 of 59

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Callumr1985 

Here http://huaweiredemption.o2.co.uk/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 42 of 59

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys, 

Unfortunately there is still an ongoing issue with the Huawei Tablet redemption. The problem is being worked on and we hope to have an update soon. We'll make sure to share this with all those affected once the problem has been fixed. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 43 of 59

Sc0tch_Egg
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have submitted a claim and I am waiting for it to be verified, claim submitted 17/01/2019. How long does it take to validate? Ive heard nothing back yet

Message 44 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Sc0tch_Egg

You may need the help of @Martin-O2. Many people are having problems claiming this tablet.

Martin will be back on Monday...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 45 of 59

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi @Sc0tch_Egg. As mentioned above there is currently an issue with this offer which is being worked on. We'll be updating affected community members as soon as we receive confirmation that a fix is in place so please keep an eye on the forums. wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 46 of 59

LeighG
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Martin-O2.,

Is there an update on this, as I have not been able to claim my tablet since 16th January.

I know someone who was able to claim and received their tablet the begining of Jan already.

Please advise.

Thank you

Message 47 of 59

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @LeighG  You should have received an automated confirmation email. If you haven't, please make sure to check your junk folder to see if this is where the email is; it could also be that the email address was entered incorrectly when filling up the claim form. Either way, upon the claim being submitted you should have seen an on-screen confirmation to let you know it had gone through, and you will then receive an SMS once the tablet has been dispatched.

signature

Message 48 of 59

LeighG
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Martin-O2,

There has not been a confirmation email, as the page does not allow me to submit the claim. My details are all correct, its the page that is not working.

Please advise how I can claim the tablet if the webpage is not working / allowing me to submit.

(https://www.huaweiredemption.o2.co.uk/)

I keep getting the same error - 

Unable to contact the server, please try again later (Please quote Code:AJ-220)

Message 49 of 59

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@LeighG wrote:

Hi @Martin-O2,

There has not been a confirmation email, as the page does not allow me to submit the claim. My details are all correct, its the page that is not working.

Please advise how I can claim the tablet if the webpage is not working / allowing me to submit.

(https://www.huaweiredemption.o2.co.uk/)

Have you tried a different browser?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 50 of 59