Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei redemption website issue

Brophy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm aware that you cannot claim until 30 days after your purchase, but has anyone reported the issue they have with the captcha on the site? Is this the correct place to place such an issue?

I'm sure this will cause issues for people when they decide to start claiming.

http://huaweiredemption.o2.co.uk

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AmyP wrote:

I am having trouble making a claim - the web page says there is an error and is displaying error code AJ-220?

@Martin-O2could you help here please?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 59

Judi374
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have two days left to redeem my tablet but the website is still saying come back in 24 hours,

Is there any answer to this problem?

Many thanks

Judi

Message 32 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Judi374 wrote:

I have two days left to redeem my tablet but the website is still saying come back in 24 hours,

Is there any answer to this problem?

Many thanks

Judi

@Martin-O2?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 59

Hunter88
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Having the same issue where the IMEI is not recognised. A bit convenient as soon as my 30 days are up the website goes down. One of the main reasons I went for the Huawei was the tablet.
Message 34 of 59

Stacey1987
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am also having the same problem!! I phoned and the told me to go to this https://www.huaweiredemption.o2.co.uk/support.php
Message 35 of 59

Gwynnie
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Submitted the form to redeem the offer of free tablet but have not received confirmation that it’s been accepted and that the tablet will be in its way soon

Message 36 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Gwynnie wrote:

Submitted the form to redeem the offer of free tablet but have not received confirmation that it’s been accepted and that the tablet will be in its way soon

@Martin-O2?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 59

juliaginge
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am having the same issues and have filled in the form 2x now in the last week and have had no response. If this promotion is a con (which it is beginning to look like?!) then 02 will be receiving a lot of complaints - I for one will be looking for some sort of compensation. These are 2 reputable companies seemingly in cahoots.

I upgraded to this phone on the premise i would be receiving a tablet. This is really not good enough, I have been a loyal customer with 02 for over 10 years but this will be the end of it if they are engaging in false advertising

Message 38 of 59

gemlea
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

im having problems with the redemption form sending i am filling out all required information but the form doesnt send when i click submit it just stays at is it, no loading or anything. ive filled the support form out several times and had no feedback.

Message 39 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Martin-O2can you help please?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 40 of 59