Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei redemption website issue

Brophy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm aware that you cannot claim until 30 days after your purchase, but has anyone reported the issue they have with the captcha on the site? Is this the correct place to place such an issue?

I'm sure this will cause issues for people when they decide to start claiming.

http://huaweiredemption.o2.co.uk

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

diskjuggler
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i'm having the postcode issue, input my postcode and on the next box at the side of it where you click dropdown and select your home address there is nothing there to select

Message 21 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Martin-O2

Can you help @diskjuggler and @Sushi8866?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 59

diskjuggler
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks for who fixed the postcode not working error,,,but now the submit button at the bottom of the page isnt working,,can you help please.

Message 23 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@diskjuggler wrote:

thanks for who fixed the postcode not working error,,,but now the submit button at the bottom of the page isnt working,,can you help please.

Try another browser @diskjuggler Internet Explorer worked for someone else this morning?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 59

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I think Chrome has restrictions in place and Explorer s seems the best browser for any of the O2 offers.

Message 25 of 59

diskjuggler
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
thankyou jonsie .... i tried chrome & edge browser, explorer browser worked fine, big thumbs up to you and web team who helped wink
Message 26 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@diskjuggler wrote:
thankyou jonsie .... i tried chrome & edge browser, explorer browser worked fine, big thumbs up to you and web team who helped wink

Not forgetting me.... as I mentioned it as well...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 59

Jules
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

this morning I had the postcode issue, now i have the invalid IMEI message - i have tried chrome, edge,Internet exploer and fire fox, i have tried on a phone, two PCS's and a tablet I have tried probably 20 times to register ....it is driving me mad - please help me 😞

Message 28 of 59

aimeeh
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Jules i had the same issue, on the page you fill out the form go to the bottom and use the help option to contact o2 about it. they will take a few days as they are busy but they will get back to you and help you with your order slight_smile mine is now validated thanks to them!
Message 29 of 59

AmyP
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am having trouble making a claim - the web page says there is an error and is displaying error code AJ-220?

Message 30 of 59