Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei p20 pro

Dazz66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've never had a different handset in 6-7 years other than Samsung , anyone recommend The Huawei p20 pro???
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Community member review here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Reviews/Review-of-Huawei-P20-Pro/ba-p/1149897
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dazz66 Try the demo phones out in the shops for yourself to see what’s best & what phone suits you 

Message 3 of 8

Dazz66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
You know I'm gonna make a point of taking a lunch break tomorrow and do exactly that Kudo, what was bugging me is I've looked after my phone's better than my cars over the years , case, screen protector, but what was bugging me on The S9 is not having that "Home Key" slap bang Centre bottom, the constant having to on/off the power button to illuminate the screen I just can't get used to it ( The only bit of help I got was to use the fingerprint scanner, but I just can't not have my phone in a case) so it was a quick glance at the P20 pro online , but gonna do what you said bud and get in the O2 shop Tomorra...Thanks again....
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dazz66 Your welcome & welcome to the forum 

Message 5 of 8

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Dazz66I would recommend the P20 Pro.  I've had it for about 6 weeks or so now and it is a fantastic phone.  The camera is absolutely magnificent.  It's an extremely fast phone too.  The screen is fantastic.

Hope you give it a go.  I've always used HTCs and Samsungs, until I got a OnePlus 3T a couple of years back.  Always liked HTCs, but I'll never use a Samsung again I don't think.

Thanks

Steve
Message 6 of 8

Skyhawk1010
  • 150 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Brilliant phone.

BUT..

Just don’t get losing that charger and cable. Huawei ‘Supercharge’ and cables are IMPOSSIBLE to get hold of in the UK. Yes you can get a charger and cable which will fit and do the job but to get the Supercharge only Huawei’s own charger and cable will do the job. 

Message 7 of 8

welshsteve76
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Skyhawk1010 wrote:

Brilliant phone.

BUT..

Just don’t get losing that charger and cable. Huawei ‘Supercharge’ and cables are IMPOSSIBLE to get hold of in the UK. Yes you can get a charger and cable which will fit and do the job but to get the Supercharge only Huawei’s own charger and cable will do the job. 

Completely agree. I am so surprised there is nowhere to get these.  I had a OnePlus 3T before this phone, and the OnePlus site has everything available to purchase.

The Huawei site is nothing more than an advert really.

Thanks

Steve
Message 8 of 8