Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner

Huawei T3 tablet redemption

When trying to redeem my tablet there is a field that asks for receipt number, which number is it in my till roll type receipt? Does anyone know I tried taking a photo of the receipt but it is too long to take one photo of plus the receipt number is still required thanks in advance
Topics: 518

Re: Huawei T3 tablet redemption

Yes till roll number will be fine @Carmell

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Welcome to our community @Carmell! Let us know how you get on with this and if you were successful in redeeming the tablet in the end? Smiley Happy

Check out some of the recent discussions:
What do you look for in a new phone? Let us know what your priorities are when picking a new device!
MWC 2019 Megathread Seen any tech you’re interested in or want to know more about something? Tell us here!
Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year? Check out what's coming up and let us know which gig you fancy!
Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2 - Find out the latest info on Samsung's announcement and join the conversation! 

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Was asking which of the many numbers on the receipt was the receipt number. However on my online account I found the order number hopefully this will work
Community Manager

Ok thanks for the update @Carmell, let us know if you come across any further issues when you claim the tablet. Smiley Happy

Check out some of the recent discussions:
What do you look for in a new phone? Let us know what your priorities are when picking a new device!
MWC 2019 Megathread Seen any tech you’re interested in or want to know more about something? Tell us here!
Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year? Check out what's coming up and let us know which gig you fancy!
Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2 - Find out the latest info on Samsung's announcement and join the conversation! 

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Yes. Let us all know @ Carmella. What a run around. My Mrs is with EE. She went into one of their shops, upgraded her phone and walked out the door with her free T3 in her hand. I bought my new phone from O2 in December. Sent off my receipt TWICE, waited 8 days for an acknowledgement. I still await a validation code, just to claim my tablet. 2 months after purchase and still no tablet.

What a complete shambles.
Topics: 530