Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei P30 Pro signal issues and problems

BlueKeys
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Purchased Huawei P30 Pro in April 2020 on O2. Working fine no issues with signal or reception. By early July 2020 notice drop in signal and reception from my home address. By August - I have no signal at all when at home location. Bar levels are zero and displays no network. Calls drop, call quality is terrible and delayed messages. However when I'm at work, phone signal is fine and bars are between 4 & 5. Call quality is good. By end of August I've ordered a new SIM, tried SIM in a different handset reception is ok. Now I have to have WIFI calling on as I won't get any calls or messages and if I do the phone line is just terrible. I've also noticed during October, that the WIFI calling is also affected at times and I have to be static to keep connection strong. Unless I call someone or receive a call over WhatsApp the call quality is good.

Basically O2 are investigating the issue and think it's to do with the Network, but can a Phone Mass be down from July until now for so long? Anyone else experiencing this problem with this device? I'm starting to think it might be the device as a friend of mine Said they experienced the same issue with another phone they had on O2. Just trying to find out if other customers are experiencing similar issues to me.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11959 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1119 Solutions
o2 don't provide fix times for masts as there are so many things that can cause delays.
For this reason it could be that they have not fixed the mast.
Any ongoing work would be on this link:
https://status.o2.co.uk/
Have you read the help guide:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-can-I-sort-out-my-network-issues/ba-p/1014088

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

Monkaspen
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Have the same issue...o2 not very helpful so far. Phone just keeps losing signal and reverts ot emergency calls only. Fristrating to say the least and thank god fr whatsapp etc these days.
Message 3 of 3