Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei P10 Range

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

I became a true Huawei convert last year when I tried out the P9 Plus, fell in love with it, and promptly took out a new contract to get my hands on it - despite the fact my Note 3 was functioning perfectly fine and in immaculate condition having not long been replaced as part on an insurance claim.

Had previously bought a couple of the budget Huawei handsets as gifts and had no issues with them, but they were cheap and cheerful at best. The P9 Plus stood out to me, it's been a fantastic handset in the 6 months or so I've owned it so far, and even prompted me to grab the Lite as a birthday gift for my Sister when the time came.

Rumours abound that the P10 launch could be imminent, with MWC 2017 looking likely, and I'm already getting itchy fingers ready to click on that pre-order button, haha. If the leaks can be believed, it looks like one heck of a phone - hopefully keeping the fantastic Leica camera set up, an even more impressive screen and of course the marmite UI, which has actually really grown on me to the point that I find vanilla Android a little odd to use now.

Have to admit I'm a little unsure about the fingerprint sensor potentially moving to the front. I know this is more standard placement, but the centre rear positioning works well with how the current handset sits in the hand, and fingers find it easily.

Anybody else looking forward to the official announcement of the range, and any plans to give one of the handsets a go when then are released? 

http://www.techradar.com/news/huawei-p10-release-date-news-and-rumors

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

JasonS84
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Wouldn't need to if my s7 didn't blow up while Samsung was running a diagnostic on it lol
Message 21 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I hate it when that happens ! wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 24

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

The Huawei Mate 10 Pro isn't something on our launch radar I'm afraid, but as Cleoriff mentioned you can get this from CPW on the O2 network if this is the device you've 100% set your sights on slight_smile

Just a heads up though - I've got no info or details, so it could just be a teaser for something else - but Huawei's website mentions 27th March as a date of interest, so not sure if it's worth waiting to see what happens? wink

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 23 of 24

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Thanks for that info @Chris_K

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 24