Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei P10 Range

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

I became a true Huawei convert last year when I tried out the P9 Plus, fell in love with it, and promptly took out a new contract to get my hands on it - despite the fact my Note 3 was functioning perfectly fine and in immaculate condition having not long been replaced as part on an insurance claim.

Had previously bought a couple of the budget Huawei handsets as gifts and had no issues with them, but they were cheap and cheerful at best. The P9 Plus stood out to me, it's been a fantastic handset in the 6 months or so I've owned it so far, and even prompted me to grab the Lite as a birthday gift for my Sister when the time came.

Rumours abound that the P10 launch could be imminent, with MWC 2017 looking likely, and I'm already getting itchy fingers ready to click on that pre-order button, haha. If the leaks can be believed, it looks like one heck of a phone - hopefully keeping the fantastic Leica camera set up, an even more impressive screen and of course the marmite UI, which has actually really grown on me to the point that I find vanilla Android a little odd to use now.

Have to admit I'm a little unsure about the fingerprint sensor potentially moving to the front. I know this is more standard placement, but the centre rear positioning works well with how the current handset sits in the hand, and fingers find it easily.

Anybody else looking forward to the official announcement of the range, and any plans to give one of the handsets a go when then are released? 

http://www.techradar.com/news/huawei-p10-release-date-news-and-rumors

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
No one unless Chris answers the call I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 24

JasonS84
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know if O2 will be getting the Huawei p10 Pro? Everyone has it except O2(just p smart and p10).

Message 12 of 24

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
All we would know is it was announced here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/coming-soon
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 24

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

The P10 Pro isn't in the shop. I see CPW, Vodaphone and Three stock it.

Hopefully @Chris_K will be able to give you more information @JasonS84

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 24

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I not long.got the Huawei p8 liye and it was crap lol but what do you expect for one 129.99 lol
Message 16 of 24

JasonS84
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah I've seen they all have it in. Overdue an upgrade and I'd prefer the pro or even the plus.. but O2 doesn't have that either
Message 17 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@JasonS84If Refresh isn't a deal breaker you could get it from Carphone Warehouse on the O2 network

https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/huawei/mate-10-pro.html#!colour=grey&capacity=128GB&dealType=pm

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 24

JasonS84
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah that's what I'll probably have to do. Thanks
Message 19 of 24

Cleoriff