Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

Huawei Gallery app

Anyone else got a Huawei phone?  If so, what do you think about the Gallery app?  I think it's absolutely awful.  Unlike other phones I have used, it cannot be limited to look for picture files in specific directories.  This results in pictures such as album covers from my music being picked up and mixed in with all my other pirctures, plus the "Magazine Unlock" wallpapers that come with the phone being added to.  Makes it really difficult to find pictures I've added or taken myself.

Thanks

Steve
Community Manager

Re: Huawei Gallery app

Hey @welshsteve76 , I've had an iPhone for many years so I'm just familiar with that one really. Would be great to hear from other Huawei users too on what they think of this gallery app? Smiley Happy

Is the gallery app the same for some other Android phones as well or is this specific to your current Huawei one?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature