cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track my repair

Anonymous
Not applicable

I took my mobile in for repair inTO O2  Western Rd Brighton last Wednesday 20th.
My mobile No is 07834 *****.
I was given a receipt saying:-
“your repair number 010611 ********”
I tried to track my phone for the last 5 days without sucess because IT DOES NOT WORK.  And after about 12 tries, IT just says “not found.”

I had email on  Friday 22nd Sept saying:-
"Hello Mr D
Sorry, but the problem with your phone isn't covered by the warranty. But we'll give you a repair quote. Just call the shop on 01273 770112.
Thanks.”

I was told in Western Road that I would be emailed a price for the repair but as you can see it didn’t happen.
SO - I called the No given , 01273 770112 and after about 10 minutes I was told the repair was £25.00. 
I immediately paid for this last Friday 22nd.

Ive have been in chat with 2 x Gurus and was been told yesterday 25th , that you don’t need to contact anyone and”
be “receiving details within 24 hours” ALSO : “dont worry,you will get your phone back within 03 working days.”

I also tried “ Email: feedback@o2.com  —  and it came back as address unknown.
SORRY BUT ITS AN ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello guys

Thanks for flagging this. We have already informed O2 about the problem and I can assure you they will do everything they can to resolve the matter asap thumbsup

Please, @Anonymous, @Anonymous and @Anonymous let us know if we still can help!

Thanks again all of you for your help  Hero

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 21 of 31

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Morning guys,

We just had confirmation that the Returns/Repair Tracking system should now be up and running as normal. 

Thank you all for bringing this matter to our attention. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Please let me know if there's something else we can do to help out.Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 22 of 31

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am experiencing the same problem as the people in this thread. I go to enter the security image and get told i have entered the wrong security text and to try again.. (I have tried 5-7 times..)

I have also tried 3 different browsers to see if that was the issue but it was not..

Message 24 of 31

MI5
  • 144091 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I am experiencing the same problem as the people in this thread. I go to enter the security image and get told i have entered the wrong security text and to try again.. (I have tried 5-7 times..)

Are you using this link @Anonymous ?

https://o2repairs.sbeglobalservice.com/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, that is the link i am using. slight_smile
Message 26 of 31

MI5
  • 144091 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
The code is case sensitive so make sure you are typing in the correct upper and lower case letters.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 27 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been doing so yet the issue is still there.
Message 28 of 31

MI5
  • 144091 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
You'll need to call customer service for help then unfortunately http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Currently using:
Message 29 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, rather annoying though.. i must admit..
Message 30 of 31