cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete this o2 online community profile?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to delete this profile and all information, posts and data associated with it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

@Anonymous 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

"stored and used" does not mean that it can not be deleted.

You misunderstand. I am not embaressed about any thing I've written here. It is a completely justified reaction to the poor service I have and continue to recieve from O2.

It seems that if I anyone needs to get taken seriously and get any action taken, they must create a fuss in order to get attention. 

All I wish to do is remove any traces of being with o2, in this case, these comments as well as my account.

"not logging on and leaving it" means it is an account that can get hacked.

Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
It means O2 WILL store and use your data in line with its privacy policy. So o2 WILL store it until they see fit.

Sorry that is the end of my engagement in this thread as you have been advised what happens.
Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
All I wish to do is remove any traces of being with o2, in this case, these comments as well as my account
@Anonymous Sorry to hear that your experience has been so bad. But if you really feel so strongly about it, let's face it continuing this conversation is only creating more instances of information that you say you want to be deleted. Perhaps it would be best if you were to accept the advice already tendered in good faith and pursue the matter with the Community Co-Ordinator by way of Private Messages.

Message 13 of 13