Did you mean: 

How do you stay fit & healthy?

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone,

You might remember that earlier this month we asked you which health apps, if any, you use regularly to manage and improve different aspects of your health, or which apps you could think of that would be useful in that regard. We'd like to get a better understanding of your view on using tech in relation to your health, so in the coming weeks we'll have a few discussions around this!

Staying fit and healthy is a priority for many of us, or something we wish we could focus more on. It can be time consuming, overwhelming, or complicated, but there are many different tools available out there to support you with your health and fitness! Here are a few of them:

• Health tracking devices (for example Fitbits)
  • Health tracking apps (for example MyFitnessPal which can track calorie/macro intake, but many more that you can find info about int he topic I linked to above)
  • Gym memberships (Priority often offers deals and discounts on those, so keep an eye out!)
  • Bespoke services such as Vitl who provide personalised vitamins based on your specific needs.

What sort of things to do you guys do to stay fit and healthy? Do you have any tips to share with the rest of the Community?

Let us know in the comments!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Fit? Never did exercises, never ever been to a gym.Now, even if I wanted to, I can`t.

Healthy? Try to eat healthy, and not indulge in stuff I know is bad [too much salt, sugar, fats]

I try to keep my brain active by reading and researching and interacting with you guys, which helps me considerably to not think of my own aches and woes but to have fun and appreciate what I do have.

Here endeth the first lesson pray

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 11 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92914 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

Fit? Never did exercises, never ever been to a gym.Now, even if I wanted to, I can`t.

Healthy? Try to eat healthy, and not indulge in stuff I know is bad [too much salt, sugar, fats]

I try to keep my brain active by reading and researching and interacting with you guys, which helps me considerably to not think of my own aches and woes but to have fun and appreciate what I do have.

Here endeth the first lesson pray

Amen...

Message 12 of 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Yes @Mi-Amigo 

Same as me. Never needed a gym, had enough exercise in my job.

Eating healthily when you have no time for a break was a joke.

I am better with food now.... though 45 year old habits are hard to break. thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 14

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I use Samsung health and google fit on my pixel 2 xl
Message 14 of 14