cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Complain - no e-mail or on-line form?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have become very frustrated, trying to give feedback about disappointing service.

Although the website says phoning is the best option, when I called 202 there were no options for providing feedback, and after being taken through four different sets of options, I was still left holding on.

Web chat simply pointed me at the same pages!

Do I just e-mail the complaints review address?  I assumed that was for comments after a complaint ...

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Poor communication & not updating the website
Message 21 of 33

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Poor communication & not updating the website

And no concept of customer care nowadays slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
But sadly why don't o2 listen
Message 23 of 33

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
I can't believe O2's online ordering system doesn't update in real time?
I can only assume they choose to allow over orders on a "just in case" basis which seems to fall over far too often......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 24 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
The iPhone 5c is not only not in stock, it's no longer on their list of available phones - it's taken them nearly a week to tell me 😠.

At least, today, I spoke to a chap who is going to see if I can get a decent new deal for me through the Refresh team. Unfortunately the 6 is so much more expensive per month! I enjoy surfing, etc. but I don't need a fashion accessory, just a cost effective solution. I may have to go from Apple to Android. We shall see ...
Message 25 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes join the Android Army.

If your finances allow there are some great deals on sim free devices which you could buy upfront and then her a much cheaper sim only tariff.

I.e. A Samsung Galaxy S4 from Giffgaff (sim free so no contract and you can use an o2 sim in it) for £279 or an S5 for £379.
Both plus a one off goody bag of £7.50.

Message 26 of 33

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
The iPhone 5c is not only not in stock, it's no longer on their list of available phones - it's taken them nearly a week to tell me 😠.

At least, today, I spoke to a chap who is going to see if I can get a decent new deal for me through the Refresh team. Unfortunately the 6 is so much more expensive per month! I enjoy surfing, etc. but I don't need a fashion accessory, just a cost effective solution. I may have to go from Apple to Android. We shall see ...

Thanks for letting us know @Anonymous  It actually confirmed the information given by @Anonymous 

An iPhone user himself he was quite positive the iPhone 5c was not being stocked by O2 any longer. Yes please join the Android army LOL  I have just got a Note 3. Absolutely brilliant phone wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is what I have just found on the O2 website, the 32gb is showing as out of stock ie: no longer available which I know is true but here they are still shown as selling the 8gb version which is what I have got

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/apple/iphone-5c/
Message 28 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been charged £113.68 for calling a no.0013016932531 on 05/02/16. I never made this call and don't know anyone and this seems to be a fruad. I have been reporting this matter to o2 however no response. My mobile no. is ******. Please can someone help?

Message 29 of 33

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93171 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

You need to remove your mobile number as this is a customer to customer community.

Has anyone had access to your phone? Is the call showing in your phone logs? If so then the number has been called either intentionally or accidentally. If nothing is showing then call customer service again and speak to them on 202.

Complaints link here : How to complain

Message 30 of 33