cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Complain - no e-mail or on-line form?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have become very frustrated, trying to give feedback about disappointing service.

Although the website says phoning is the best option, when I called 202 there were no options for providing feedback, and after being taken through four different sets of options, I was still left holding on.

Web chat simply pointed me at the same pages!

Do I just e-mail the complaints review address?  I assumed that was for comments after a complaint ...

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is interesting @Cleoriff because if you go across to Giffgaff (owned by o2) their website has stock control so once they are down to the last 10 in stock the website tells. Once they have sold out you can't order.

So given the o2 own GG then it is clear it can be done so why isn't it?
Message 11 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Only the 8gb iPhone 5c has been available since September & still available
Message 12 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous if that is the case that is disgusting that o2 are still taking orders 3 or 4 months on for handsets they don't have and maybe won't ever have.
Message 13 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous they had the 16gb until the iPhone 6 announcement then discontinued that
Message 14 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
But the OP says they ordered and had acceptance from o2 for the 32gb model @spitfirekendal. How can this be?
Message 15 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Indeed I have just looked at the o2 Shop and they are offering the 8gb and the 32gb iPhone 5c.

So if there is no stock and if it has been discontinued. ......
Message 16 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't know @piperdog123. I upgraded in September & the other models available were the 8gb & 16gb
Message 17 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Poor poor play from o2 clearly
Message 18 of 33

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
@I don't know @Anonymous. I upgraded in September & the other models available were the 8gb & 16gb

So ....

Bad enough when they thought they may have to wait....even worse if that phone will never be available.again Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Indeed quite @Anonymous
Message 20 of 33