cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Housing a fibre modem and router ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd love to wall mount both the fibre modem and an Apple TC (wireless router) close to my Master BT socket - ideally in a smart enclosure: glass front to see pretty lights, vented, nice shade of beige to keep wifey happy with no wires hanging out. Any suggestions?

Kind Regards

hughjmilsom

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
My suggestion is if you have the chance to keep wifey happy then go for it.

On a lesser serious note just ensure its ventilated and has suitable access to the ports at the back of the router if you need to add or remove the various wires.
Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
My suggestion is if you have the chance to keep wifey happy then go for it.

On a lesser serious note just ensure its ventilated and has suitable access to the ports at the back of the router if you need to add or remove the various wires.
Message 2 of 4

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Are you looking to build one or buy one?

Nice idea by the way. May i suggest a few led rope lights for added flashyness? slight_smile

Can never have too many flashing leds grin

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 4

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20242277/ 

^^ imagine all the blinking things you could have in there slight_smile might have to buy a few more routers though 😞

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 4