Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Topics: 577

Re: Hoodie Goodies

Nothing like bringing a little attention to yourself. May as well just carry a sign saying 'mug me'.

Anonymous

Also another way of promotion if you think about it
Topics: 577

Anonymous

do-want-pokemon.jpg

Former Staff

@Anonymous wrote:

@is that you @Toby modelling it ?

Indeed it is Smiley Happy

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Anonymous

Wahey.

On the money !
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

O2 are trying to save money by selling of there home broadband & phone side, getting rid of UK call centre staff BUT they have the funds to waste on crap like this!

Someone high up in O2 managment needs sacking as they havent got a clue!

Topics: 11
Kudos: 62

Hmm, I like it. Any chance of one for me? Ill wear it at work! Smiley Wink

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Topics: 25
Kudos: 275

@Anonymous wrote:

O2 are trying to save money by selling of there home broadband & phone side, getting rid of UK call centre staff BUT they have the funds to waste on crap like this!

Someone high up in O2 managment needs sacking as they havent got a clue!

Kind of a double edged sword - given they're pushing people towards self-help i.e. live chat and the forum, it's a promotional tool. Oddly, it doesn't actually cost that much to produce a couple hundred of these as a one off. In comparison, having to pay out for other costs like pensions and building leases on top of anything else that goes up at a whim....

Anonymous

@sheepdog wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Someone high up in O2 managment needs sacking as they haven't got a clue!

Kind of a double edged sword - given they're pushing people towards self-help i.e. live chat and the forum, it's a promotional tool. Oddly, it doesn't actually cost that much to produce a couple hundred of these as a one off. In comparison, having to pay out for other costs like pensions and building leases on top of anything else that goes up at a whim....

It would be interesting to be told how many are being produced ?

and........

Costs of material > manufacture > promotion > distribution.

Mi betting after all that's factored in it wouldn't be just a couple of quid.

In relation to Live Chat and the Community Forum.

We are being told the Live Chat Callcentres are to get or are getting more training, but if we are to take into account the posts cropping up on the board ref Live Chat that's not happening.

The Community Forum should not be a first port of call IMO.

We are customers ourselves and and as such much of the issues,concerns and queries should be dealt with by UK Callcentre 02 Staff, who should be the experts, and are up to date with in's and outs of what 02 are offering and changing.

I like many continue to log on and help as best we can but we should be the secondary buffer for 02 ,not the primary contact.