Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed

Angie1264
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all I am Angie. I have a medical condition that requires daily medication. Can you lovely people please advise me on a phone I can't wreck due to sweating. My daughter bought me an Alcatel u5 in December I have finished it off. Now I am on an old Alcatel pixie that my son got for me. This one I use loadspeaker 😂 I don't have a clue as what to look for but love Alcatel. Any help very much appreciated. Thanks Ange
Angie
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Angie1264
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Since December 4 phones I have broke 😅😅
Angie
Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Hi @Angie1264 A phone is always a personal choice. You may be better going instore and having a play with some to see which one suits you best.

I would also find a good case for the phone to stop it being slippy. (you can get any case for a reasonable price from Amazon)

Models of phones available from O2 can be found in the shop https://www.o2.co.uk/shop

Welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Depending on your price range, consider one that has an IP rating which means that it will be waterproof to some degree.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 9

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Welcome to our forum @Angie1264!

Let us know how you get on with this and if you chose a phone yet? slight_smile

Cheers guys for your comments @Cleoriff and @gmarkj! slight_smile

Message 5 of 9

Angie1264
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ange done in the Alcatel u5. Done in my sons Sony. I have blamed the dog for the Sony. 😅😇 Now on my old Alcatel to use my Internet my dear old dads rip. His viewity to make calls. Sorry guys old phones are the best. Lol. Hope your all keeping well hydrated in this heat.... Angie
Angie
Message 6 of 9

Angie1264
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I think I may well have to start my own design a phone with Ange and see if it takes off. What do you all think 📞📎✂❤
Angie
Message 7 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144359 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Sounds like a good idea wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 9

Angie1264
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am thinking as I watch out my window. If anyone can create a work of art out of super adhesive glitter and purple paint that's me ❤😂🌙📎📌📏
Angie
Message 9 of 9