cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help choosing new phone

Anonymous
Not applicable
I really wanted an iphone but it does not allow the passing of info e.g. photos, ringtones ect. via bluetooth. Anyone any suggestions for a phone that has wi-fi, mms, maps, bluetooth, decent camera, good battery life, touch pad, apps like iphone. My head is buzzing from trawling the net.
Thanks in advance,
Alan
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
XDA Guide might fit the bill. Depends on whether you concider a 3.2 Megapixel camera to be decent. Comes with Sat Nav software as well.
Samsung Galaxy will have a 5 MP camera, but not out yet.
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd wait for the Samsung I7500 Galaxy, it's a good looking phone and has all the features you're looking for. It'll be with o2 very soon, no more than about 10 days I think grin

See a review here:

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i7500-review-351.php
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Apparently it will be available from next week (24th) but that isn't the first time O2 have said that.

laze
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
The Blackberry curve is a great phone, the only thing it doesn't have though is the touchpad.
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Go to another provider, you'll have to pay loads for a decent phone on o2 now. For example a nokia n96 that was free on a 35 pound 18 month contract in may,now costs over 220 pounds on the same contract!!!
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you for your replies
Message 7 of 7