cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone else had problems?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I wondered if anyone else had had a similar problem: last Monday evening I (thought)bought an i phone online as it was after 7pm I wasn't expecting it the next day but did think it would arrive on Weds. I recieved a 'thank you for your order' email but no confirmation or delivery info, 'My O2' tracking said in progress - long story short, after four phone calls totalling 2:15 mins I'm still no nearer to getting my phone, no one seems to know why it hasn't been dispatched or be able to sort out the problem. I asked the person I spoke to on Sunday if it would be dispatched within 48hrs and he said it would be 24, but guess what...

I've had promises of calls back, but nothing, to be honest I don't know what to do next other than cancel the order.

Seriously how hard is to send out a phone - if it's out of stock why can't they just say that and I'll wait patiently - it's being messed about that makes me mad.

Sorry this isn't really a valid question is it? I just needed to rant!:(
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its getting delivered today ... Well no confirmation from 02 yet but the tracking says its on the van to be delivered !
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had a similar problem, I ordered a iPhone on Monday morning and picked a Wednesday delivery by Tuesday I hadn't received a confirmation email so I spoke to someone on the online chat and was told by them it was being sent out today. Sit around today waiting nothing turns up go on the online chat and I'm told it's out of stock, after having the conversation they then send me a email. They have also already taken the money for it, this is a real poor show by o2.

how did you get the online chat only way i can get it is by random pop up when on o2 website

it just popped up both times when I was on the help page.

I have sent them an email about my problem but no reply. Smiley Mad
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
omg dont get me started i ordered a phone i did get it 2 days later stayed in all day didnt come till 6-50 wrong colour ordered xchange didnt come ordered again and again they kept passin me from one to another cos i'm on simplicity plan i'm not pay as u go or contract cut it short took a full week of phone calls every day for up to an hr at a time then a lady from the bury call centre got involved then at last i got my new phone she was the 10th person i spoke to and was the only one who rang me back and sorted it i will never order a phone off o2
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi its me again also was conned into buying a case for my new PINK phone it was an orange& black one when it came why would i want a orange one with a pink phone 4 w
eeks later not had a refund
me again they are now sayin they got the phone back but not case so wont give me refund it was in same parcel with a note attached as they asked me to i'm really sicl of this now
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
well i've emailed today to see where my refund for the case is lets see how long this takes. slight_smile
Message 15 of 15