Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Harrogate town centre coverage

Mantamad
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Harrogate town centre coverage has been awful now for the last 12 months! It used to be excellent and could stream movies etc but now the 4g and even 3G coverage is next to useless. I would have thought that O2 would have had it fixed in time for the UCI World Cycling Championship but they failed!!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Their coverage in a few city / town centres has been patchy for some time where despite full signals the speeds have been 2G and worse.

I'm guessing their focus is now on 5G so its unlikely you'll see any improvements.

Its worth noting though for any events most mobile networks bring in temporary masts too boost capacity (but these are only temporary)
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23061 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions
@Mantamad Have you downloaded the My Network app and reported the poor coverage?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Mantamad, and sorry to hear about your signal challenges! There's some good advice above, that I hope you foudn helpful slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4