Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gurus

Elvira
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

All I want to do is talk to a guru and ask a few simple questios... But I can't, as it always says they are all busy!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Or a prepared script
Message 11 of 16

Elvira
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well, they ended up making a right hash of my account, I wanted a cheaper sim only tariff, but the second 'guru' missled me, (first one didn't have a clue!) and when It went active, I could see that it wasn't for me when my remaining 200 odd minutes had now gone down to 16! (As well as sending me a new sim, that didn't work in my old phone!). It took 2 phone calls to them today to sort it out, and get me on the right tarriff! They have trouble with old girls like me, who dont use the internet on their phones, and do not want data on the tariff! And the fact that my phone is 4 years old, and doesnt accept 4G, is something they can't get their heads around! What made me laugh, is when out of curiosity, I checked to see how much O2 would give me for it... £3.................. It works, I only use it as a 'phone' I might send 3-4 texts a week if I feel like it... I hate the internet on these things, too small, too fiddly, too slow, and eats batteries faster than a speeding bullet! I have a nice big HD monitor with my PC, which I would rather use anytime! We do have a tablet, but I hate those too! I only use that, if I have to show others how to use them! Touch screens are no good for swollen arthritic fingers.. But old fashion typing is fine for me! I would've put my sim in my old samsung slide phone if it had not died.........It had a better camera than this one!  Rant over.... ❤️

Message 12 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Bigtasty
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yep, same here, always the same
Message 14 of 16

Bigtasty
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Grrrr, hours I've kept going on to try getting a guru, can't ring my porrly wife asleep beside me, come on o2, I texted chat to 8202 nothing
Message 15 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Bigtasty try the chat option in the MyO2 app or use IE or Edge browsers if on a laptop.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 16