Did you mean: 

Great service at O2 Leamington Spa

Charlie3487
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Good service doesn't get recognised so wanted to feed back that I had a great experience at the O2 Store on the Parade in Leamington Spa, this morning.

I'm looking to upgrade and needed some real-world, practical advice and a guy called James was amazing, explaining all the options without any bias - just giving me the facts and some great direction.

He's a credit to the store and deserves some recognition and reminds me why I've been a customer with O2 for over 10 years.

Cheers!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Thanks for sharing your good experience @Charlie3487 and James deserves recognition. Easy to criticise people and people rarely take the trouble for positive feedback.

@EmilieT or @Marjo will ensure  his manager knows about your kind comments.

Message 2 of 5

Charlie3487
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Great to know that it will get back to his manager - cheers!

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Great to hear you had such good service @Charlie3487 Thanks for taking the time to post...wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Morning @Charlie3487 thanks a lot for taking the time to post feedback about your store experience. Good to hear you had a positive visit! slight_smile I'm going to drop you a quick PM (private message here on the forum) to get a couple of additional details so we can make sure your feedback reaches the correct team.

Cheers for the tag @jonsie! slight_smile

Message 5 of 5