Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Level 1: Joiner

Great Service

Stephen in the Worcester O2 shop gave me excellent service when I went in to just look at prices for a new phone and contract. Came out with a new phone and airtime at a really good price and Stephen was even able to save me some money via my employer using O2 open which I didn’t even realise was possible. He did this whilst also training a new member of staff on how to use the till system. Very impressed on the level of service I received, Thank You
Topics: 693

Re: Great Service

Hi @mattgriffin165 

Thanks for posting about your great experience. I'm sure one of our managers will feed this back to Stephen for you.

@Marjo @EmilieT @Martin-O2 

*The Game Is On*

Level 27: Desk Jockey

Hi @mattgriffin165 

Thank you very much for letting us know that

you have had great service from the O2 Shop

in Worcester, very good to know.

Welcome to the O2 Community Forum Welcome

Topics: 549

Yeah, we like happy posts grin

Highlighted
Community Manager

Just caught up with your post here @mattgriffin165 ! Awesome to hear about your positive experience with Stephen. Thanks for posting about it! Smiley Happy I'm going to drop you a quick private message here on the forum to get a few details so I can pass this on! Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature