Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gentleman from Cape Town

Melbox1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I just want to point out I’m from the Uk and never have experienced this level of customer care. I spoke to monirul I think that’s his name. He was so hopeful and extremely polite. I’m now considering moving to Cape Town if all the people are as nice as him. Keep up the great level of customer service. I’m going to keep this professional but If his single tell him call me lol. Ok too far I no lol
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Nice feedback Mel.
I'm sure @Martin-O2 or @Marjo will pass it on for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @MI5 wink

@Melbox1 Its great to hear that you had such a good customer service experience! smiling I'll make sure that your feedback is passed on. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 8

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

I’ve recenlty spoke to 2 people in Cape Town as well, and again they were very helpful.  They wasn’t able to answer my question fully, but that wasn’t down to the. It was down to the despatch team in the U.K. placing the wrong con number on delivery and even saying it was coming via DPD when it came via U.K. mail.

the 2 people in Cape Town tried everything

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 4 of 8

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Sorry @Melbox1 but the gentleman concerned is 83, has three wives and 17 children.....

Great post though and it's brilliant to read about good customer service. 😀

Message 5 of 8

Melbox1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I do not mind being the 4th. I have no children so 17 is a bonus. Thanks for your concern... Please send my future husband my regards. 😝
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Melbox1 wrote:
I do not mind being the 4th. I have no children so 17 is a bonus. Thanks for your concern... Please send my future husband my regards. 😝

LOL

Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Melbox1 wrote:

Love your sense of humour @Melbox1.joy You should come and join the happy band of forum members...you will be most welcome Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8