Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ screen resolutions, battery capacities

TheGreyApe
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 56 Posts
  • 21 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Note10 will oddly downgrade the resolution from the Note 9 stepping from QHD+ (1440x2960) to FHD+. Its screen size will be 6.3" and the phone will weigh 168g and its battery capacity is said to be 3,500 mAh.

New leak details Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ screen resolutions, battery capacities

Note10+ smartphone has allegedly a 4,300 mAh cell, a weight of 198g, and a 6.8" QHD+ display. This device will be offered with a base storage of 256GB, and 12GB of RAM no matter which model you pick.

Samsung's grand Unpacked event August 7th, during which it's expected to unveil both of these devices.

Are you a Samsung Fan? Do you think these phones really give the Wow factor?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10660 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Yes Samsung fan
No not wow and very surprising @TheGreyApe

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I'm a Samsung fan.....though as my Note 8 is still doing OK, I can't see me changing anytime soon.

Surprised at this news though...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Big Samsung fan and very surprised at the news too.

As I'm very happy with my Galaxy S10+ which seems to have a better and slightly larger screen, can't see me changing anytime soon. 

Will be interested to see what Samsung have to say about this downward move, as I see it.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

At the moment these are just rumours. Every tech website is telling us different things but most do agree with the screen resolutions quoted.

Message 5 of 6

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Until big DJ steps out on the stage on the 7th we won't know.
Although historically leaks at this late stage are pretty accurate.

I will be upgrading my Note 9 to the 10+.
You are either a note person or not. If you are, there is no competition. If not, there are plenty civilian devices out there.

I quite like the idea of a smaller note. If the sole reason for buying is the SPen, then it gives you a choice.

UFS 3.0, 4300 battery with 45w, new gesture SPen, 3 stage aperture camera with some TOF fancyness and wide angle. Plus the best screen in the business.
It really is the most complete device you can buy. As it always is. A true Swiss army knife.

Can't wait to get mine on the 23rd.

Let's just hope the 5g devices are not locked like the S10 5g's. Would be a disaster with no O2 until October.
unnamed
Message 6 of 6