cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From the CEO of Three: our goal is to have 100% of customer trips covered by our services

cyrillicguy
Level 8: Talented
  • 247 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/news/industry/32062/three-uk-ceo-dave-dyson-%E2%80%98coverage-is-king%E...

If only....  I'd beg,  borrow and steal to be a customer of a network which would give me a Feel Like Home service wherever I travel to.... 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 2 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

There's an easier way than begging, borrowing, or stealing. Just switch networks. wink

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 9

cyrillicguy
  • 247 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

There's an easier way than begging, borrowing, or stealing. Just switch networks. wink

If Three had 100% of the world map covered by Feel At Home,  I'd switch over instantly slight_smile  

Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Can't see it happening...until maybe the takeover...Errrmmm yeah right...Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

cyrillicguy
  • 247 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Can't see it happening...until maybe the takeover...Errrmmm yeah right...Smiley Frustrated

I share your scepticism on that one 😞

Message 6 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@cyrillicguy wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

If Three had 100% of the world map covered by Feel At Home,  I'd switch over instantly slight_smile  

You won't find a network anywhere in the world that would ever guarantee that. If you travel a lot, Three's coverage is about as good as you're going to get.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 9

cyrillicguy
  • 247 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

@cyrillicguy wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

You won't find a network anywhere in the world that would ever guarantee that. If you travel a lot, Three's coverage is about as good as you're going to get.

http://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone-plans/simple-choice-international-plan-countries.html

Message 8 of 9

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
I used my three sim in France last year as well as my O2 one, it was great to have free data in France, but it wasn't the best speed, but I've now heard that three has changed from Bouyges to Orange which is better.
I'm all for a world plan no matter what, a lot on the eu mobile networks no include as part of there plan eu coverage, so you get a certain amount of mins, SMS and data while in another eu country to use, I noticed it last year when in Belgium.

So it's out there, it just needs brining together.

If T-Mobile usa can do it and use data abroad as part of there tariff,, why do our networks charge stupid amounts per Mb. Except three, makes no sense to me.
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 9 of 9