Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum down again?

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122795 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Just putting this up in case others are having problems... but can read topics...

The forum was offline for me (Midlands based) for 3 hours this morning 7am -10am. I could actually see that some members who live in the North were able to log on...

Happening a lot just lately and not sure if Forum Management are aware?:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 192
191 REPLIES 191

Cleoriff
  • 122795 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I've tried and tried all morning and just now and I still can't get on it 😕

Then I would suggest a trip to your nearest O2 store. Various other problems being reported still...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 192

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm sure it'll be sorted soon as it says. It looks like something's gone wrong

We're looking into it and hope to get it fixed soon.
Message 12 of 192

Cleoriff
  • 122795 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm sure it'll be sorted soon as it says. It looks like something's gone wrong

We're looking into it and hope to get it fixed soon.

Yes many of us got that message when trying to log on to the forum or MyO2 this morning....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 192

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6958 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

He just doesn't change his signature @Anonymous @jonsie is currently in the UK...due to go back to Thailand any time now..:smileywink:

Yeah - knew that.  Was just leg-pulling.  I've never been to Thailand, and never likely to be there.  The climate and the food would  "do for me" within 36 hours unfortunately.   (Nothing wrong with the food - but a lot wrong with my digestive system, you understand).

It's surprising how the human body can adapt to all things Thai, be it food or....whatever LOL

As for the forum and My O2, I find it strange that people seemed to come back online on a regional basis. As said, Scotland and then northern England seemed to have access and then like a virus it spread southerly Don't know

Message 14 of 192

Cleoriff
  • 122795 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Yes......a bit like the plague really.... wink

I don't tweet but someone said there were a fair few comments about not only the forum but no access to My O2. Even live chat seemed to be offline?

Is this happening a lot just lately? I know it was end of May when @MI5 was roaming the forum, the only one who could get online...and I am sure it has been down since then.... at least twice....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 192

MI5
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27609 Solutions
It does seem regular - did it fix the links in PM's issue this time?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 192

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6958 Solutions

It's happening on a regular basis now, seems the web team have no idea how to prevent this reoccurring. 

Message 17 of 192

Cleoriff
  • 122795 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
It does seem regular - did it fix the links in PM's issue this time?

No PM links not fixed. Can only sent them by substituting HERE instead of the full link in the text to display box

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 192

Cleoriff
  • 122795 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

It appears there are still issues with the website. No problems logging on for me but @Cairdeas had a problem early hours. ..getting the Oops message.

Also I provided an unlock form for a new poster this morning . That page brought up the error/oops message slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 192

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7211 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@Cleoriff I got the opps message once and what I did was I hit the refresh button on my browser and it fixted it slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 20 of 192