Did you mean: 

Forum development & bugs updates

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

In this topic, we'll post any progress on the known plaform issues that you have brought to our attention so far and that we are looking into, along with any future updates we get on them. We thought it would be good to recap what is currently being worked on, and have it all in one place so we can keep you in the loop going forward slight_smile

If you spot any further issue too, please let us know in the comments!

Current issues being looked into

-These have been reported to the platform provider and are being investigated-

• Kudos and posting box window not working correctly in the blog section
  • New comments on Blog articles (Reviews or Guides) in Unread posts link to the initial post and not the latest comments
  • Read comments stuck in Unread Posts even after being read

Current feedback being looked into

-These are being discussed with the different teams involved in the project-

• Various differences between Mobile view and Full view (list here)
  • Size of the homepage header
  • Image in the hompage header
  • Lack of board structure on the homepage

Thanks for your patience while we work our way through all the above, and for your help spotting identifying and gathering feedback nerd

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 1,119
1,118 REPLIES 1,118

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff Exactly ... I think that's why it's even trickier for us to find out the source of the issue worried All the details you're providing will help tremendously though!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 61 of 1,119

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It does seem that there is a spike eaarly morning and around 10pm-ish. That's what I'm experiencing anyway.

Message 62 of 1,119

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

It does seem that there is a spike eaarly morning and around 10pm-ish. That's what I'm experiencing anyway.

As noted, it seems to be intermittent and doesn`t affect everyone. For example, I had problems this morning around the same time as @Cleoriff but did not have any problems when I logged in last night. 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 63 of 1,119

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Just a quick ask if you don't mind, which I got from the team looking into the unread posts "stuck" issue - if any of you are experiencing it over the next few days, could you drop me a PM or leave a comment here, with the time when this happened and which post(s) was "stuck" in your Unread posts please? We're looking for specific examples right now slight_smile

Thanks a lot for your help!

signature

Message 64 of 1,119

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Will do @EmilieT wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 65 of 1,119

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Do you want us to clear them or leave them showing @EmilieT?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 66 of 1,119

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff thumbsup

@gmarkj You can clear them or leave them, entirely up to you, I just need a few examples of posts that got stuck and when so the team can continue investigating nerd

signature

Message 67 of 1,119

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys, some of you were seeing an issue with incorrect time stamps on posts some time ago. The platform provider has done some changes in the background. Have you guys still seen the time issue happening recently? If not, I can assume it's been fixed and we can let the developers know. slight_smile

@pgn , @jonsie I think it might have been you guys noticing it before? nerd

Message 68 of 1,119

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35794 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions
If I am on between 10 and 11pm UK time, I will check... That was the date stamp moving forward a day.

The other was the minutes field in own posts, I think that was fixed next day.
Message 69 of 1,119

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 70 of 1,119