Did you mean: 

Forum development & bugs updates

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

In this topic, we'll post any progress on the known plaform issues that you have brought to our attention so far and that we are looking into, along with any future updates we get on them. We thought it would be good to recap what is currently being worked on, and have it all in one place so we can keep you in the loop going forward slight_smile

If you spot any further issue too, please let us know in the comments!

Current issues being looked into

-These have been reported to the platform provider and are being investigated-

• Kudos and posting box window not working correctly in the blog section
  • New comments on Blog articles (Reviews or Guides) in Unread posts link to the initial post and not the latest comments
  • Read comments stuck in Unread Posts even after being read

Current feedback being looked into

-These are being discussed with the different teams involved in the project-

• Various differences between Mobile view and Full view (list here)
  • Size of the homepage header
  • Image in the hompage header
  • Lack of board structure on the homepage

Thanks for your patience while we work our way through all the above, and for your help spotting identifying and gathering feedback nerd

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 1,119
1,118 REPLIES 1,118

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25133 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Who is your internet provider @Mi-Amigo ? Are you getting emails in from other people/companies etc?

@Cleoriff 

I`m on my laptop with Windows 10, and use Google Chrome. Other e-mails from other people have come through OK. Only difference is no notifications show in O2 Community - although other boxes [pms, unread posts] are now working OK.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 141 of 1,119

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo 

I asked as I was with BT Internet and suddenly my emails from here stopped coming in. I had to change to Gmail for this forum as apparently BT Internet has problems with the Lithium platform!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 142 of 1,119

Mi-Amigo
  • 25133 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Mi-Amigo 

I asked as I was with BT Internet and suddenly my emails from here stopped coming in. I had to change to Gmail for this forum as apparently BT Internet has problems with the Lithium platform!!

Thanks @Cleoriff 

What`s odd is your post ^^^, which tagged me, appeared in notifications! The first since 13 Sept... Seems, fingers-crossed, to be working again... Bit of a mystery that I`ve had a few odd incidents recently and then problem`s sorted Don't know

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 143 of 1,119

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo So your notifications tab on the forum wasn't showing anything between September 13 and this morning? That's rather odd indeed, my notifications feed is pretty full sweat_smile

If you send me a screenshot via Private Message, I can report this for you to the team in case there's something that needs looking into further wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 144 of 1,119

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@EmilieT 

The unread message problem is back in force this morning. I can't get rid of these , even though I've read them twice

Posts unread.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 145 of 1,119

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for the screenshot @Cleoriff, passing this on right away! thumbsup

signature

Message 146 of 1,119

Mi-Amigo
  • 25133 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@Mi-Amigo So your notifications tab on the forum wasn't showing anything between September 13 and this morning? That's rather odd indeed, my notifications feed is pretty full sweat_smile

If you send me a screenshot via Private Message, I can report this for you to the team in case there's something that needs looking into further wink

Sorry @EmilieT didn`t take screenshot of problem which has now cleared.

p.s. not had/having same problem as @Cleoriff with unread posts not clearing. I`m using Chrome on laptop.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 147 of 1,119

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo No problem, in case it happens again -fingers crossed it was a one-off- give us a shout slight_smile

signature

Message 148 of 1,119

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

Hi everyone, 

In this topic, we'll post any progress on the known plaform issues that you have brought to our attention so far and that we are looking into, along with any future updates we get on them. We thought it would be good to recap what is currently being worked on, and have it all in one place so we can keep you in the loop going forward slight_smile

If you spot any further issue too, please let us know in the comments!

Current issues being looked into

-These have been reported to the platform provider and are being investigated-

• Accepted Solutions not triggering any email notifications

Thanks for your patience while we work our way through all the above, and for your help spotting identifying and gathering feedback nerd

This has just started working for me today. thumbsup

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 149 of 1,119

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

And me. First email re solution arrived (since April.)  Woo hoo wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 150 of 1,119