Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Topics: 72
Kudos: 163

Re: Forum broken

@Poppysmum wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

Just to clarify, we haven't made any changes to how the forum works, so if you're unable to do something it's looking like some kind of bug unfortunately has appeared overnight and looks like it's still going on. Smiley Sad Thanks for all the info so far guys - we might ask for additional details if the tech guys need more information when they look into it!

On chrome now seems like it could be working windows 10. Didnt work on microsoft edge. On laptop will try Opera next then back to edge , 

Back on google because 

Cant do anything on Opera if i try and post get 

An Unexpected Error has occurred.

CommunityCategoryBoardUsers

On Edge lol can give kudos but can only send quick reply like doing the hokey cokey going between browsers haha
Topics: 688

For added clarification, mine is working on laptop on FF AND Chrome. Also working on phone using Chrome.

I will add, I was on the forum till the early hours of this morning I closed down about 1.30am.

From 12 till 1.30am the forum was going very very slow.. Took ages to move from a post to unread posts, also took ages to post anything.

I wrote a PM and just had a feeling about it, so before posting I copied it. Good job I did as I had the AUTHENTICATION FAILED. First time that's happened to me with this laptop @Marjo 

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Oh dear. Cheers for all the testing with different browsers @Poppysmum@Mi-Amigo ,  and the additional info @Cleoriff ! We'll post an update here when we the tech guys have got some info on this.

However in the meantime as clearing the cookies/cache seems to have worked for some, please do try that too if you can, to see if it also clears the issues for you. thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 42: Skillful

Yep gone wrong again here - only thing I have done since sorting it was not use the forum for a couple of hours..
As with others, quick reply works but full reply gets the error message that @Poppysmum posted.
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

Screenshot_20190604-011841_Chrome.jpg

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

Yep 1.18am

Not working on Google now i gave up grr
Community Manager

The guys have tried something now to try fix the issue - do you get the same issue still? I'm still not affected with this so it's difficult to test on my end. Appreciate you all helping out!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Tried quoting on edge quote copied in post I wrote message posted and sent me to sign in page even though I was already signed in, Going to opera and google chrome now