Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Topics: 113

Re: Forum broken

Can`t even edit post.
Want to add using laptop with Windows 10, usinf Firefox.
animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Community Manager

Just to clarify, we haven't made any changes to how the forum works, so if you're unable to do something it's looking like some kind of bug unfortunately has appeared overnight and looks like it's still going on. Smiley Sad Thanks for all the info so far guys - we might ask for additional details if the tech guys need more information when they look into it!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 688

[ Edited ]

Absolutely no changes for me @Marjo  using PC on Firefox. No problems with phone access either

Just to show, I am able to edit...

*The Game Is On*

Level 42: Skillful

Some more info from me:
Worked fine, then went wonky (different layout and full reply/edit reply would not work).
Clear cache and cookies, went back to normal and all working fine.
On Win 10 laptop using Chrome.
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band

So to conclude..it's not a problem for everyone then....

*The Game Is On*

Thanks Marjo for clarifying concern about the problems and update with tech guys looking at the bugs which have appeared overnight.
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Community Manager

@gmarkj wrote:
Some more info from me:
Worked fine, then went wonky (different layout and full reply/edit reply would not work).
Clear cache and cookies, went back to normal and all working fine.
On Win 10 laptop using Chrome.

Ok cheers for the update. Glad it works after clearing cache and cookies for you.

Can the rest of you guys who are seeing issues do the same to see if it works fine after that? We've reported this now anyway so hang in there everyone, it's being looked into. Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

I must be one of the lucky ones then? (Says she crossing fingers in case I jinx anything)

*The Game Is On*

[ Edited ]

Now it`s getting weird for me...

Using laptop with Windows 10. Using Firefox - can`t post, edit [as mentioned in previous post]

Just logged in using Chrome - no problem, works as normal - as can be seen from this post.

Only added edit to show that this is working when using Chrome.

Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 72
Kudos: 163

@Marjo wrote:

Just to clarify, we haven't made any changes to how the forum works, so if you're unable to do something it's looking like some kind of bug unfortunately has appeared overnight and looks like it's still going on. Smiley Sad Thanks for all the info so far guys - we might ask for additional details if the tech guys need more information when they look into it!

On chrome now seems like it could be working windows 10. Didnt work on microsoft edge. On laptop will try Opera next then back to edge ,