cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback

Anonymous
Not applicable
I really cannot find anywhere to give feedback so I am going to give this a go.
After receiving a text saying that my contract was up for renewal I thought I would check this out on my 02 as thought this couldn’t be right. I checked this and 02 were offering to buy me out of my contract for the value of £150 to upgrade!
After thinking about weather I wanted to take this up or not I I decided to go to my nearest 02 shop 2mins around the corner in st austell Cornwall. As I walked in I felt a little uncomfortable like I had walked in on the staffs conversation any way I was given a lady called Stefan to talk about my options with me. I mentioned what I would want and could I trade to phone in and to that she replied ‘ that won’t be worth anything with a crack in’ I said I didn’t want to be paying anymore than what I am now and if I had to I wouldn’t be interested. She then went on the screen and said ‘ you know you have £150 to pay to upgrade don’t you’ to which I explained what I had seen online. She then said ‘ oh yeah’ I explained I didn’t want to pay a big lot upfront and was hoping I could use the value of my phone for that to which she wasn’t even considering that. She said the best for me would be around £50 upfront and 10gb of data when I am only just using over 3 atm. The contact would also be £10+ more than what I am paying. I wanted to think this over as felt she wasn’t being very helpful and wasn’t listening to me so left feeling like I may just go for a sim only as didn’t want to pay ridiculous amount.
Today I was in Truro Cornwall and walked past the very appealing store! I was greeted straight away and taken to an advisor Called Tom. I explained the situations and he could see this offer available to me. He asked if I had any other phones on contract to which I have so he offered me a further 20% off! I explained that I was hoping to use my old phone for the unfront Cost, he looked and said the value wouldn’t be much but we could see what it would be, I decided to trademark it in a s £30 was a good amount to have off any upfront cost. We talked through my options and decided to go for an iPhone X for the same amount as I have been paying for my 6 pretty much. After all the paper work he then told me I could get 40% off cinema and made sure I was aware of 02 priorities. I had my partner and his young son with me and they were told that they could help themselves to the games and colouring which made the hour we were in the shop a lot more bearable for a 4 year old.
If I hadn’t have been to the Truro branch today I would’ve been going to a sim only contract in April. When my partners contract runs out we will be making the longer journey and going to the Truro store rather than the one just around the corner.
Thumbs up to Truro store and big thumbs down to st austell
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Good to know where the good ones are.
I've got 2 good ones near me and one rubbish one so maybe we should start an index of stores that give great service.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
It just shows the difference in stores. That shouldn't be but it's brilliant you had someone who knows what real customer service is. He's a credit to O2 and @Marjo or @Martin-O2 will pass on your experience with both stores.
Message 3 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @Anonymous! Thanks for the tag @jonsiethumbsup

Thanks a lot for posting your feedback regarding your Store experience. We will definitely pass this on. I'm going to drop you a quick PM (private message here on the forum) to get a few additional details too, please do take a look when you have a moment. smiling

Any other piece of feedback you can think of, please do post again! Cheers

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
People really are missing out going into stores like St Austell where you feel they can’t be bothered
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 6 of 6