cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback as praise

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello there!

I need a bit of help in providing some (positive) feedback with regards to the customer service I've received from o2 and in particular their BB department. Anyone know whether there's a section on the site I can do that? I've tried searching like crazy but all I can seem to find is a complaints section and nothing for praise.

I've spoken to a couple of people now and all I've gotten so far is a physical address. 

Any help greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 40
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was a bit of a challenge, but Karl has been found. 

It's been fed back to his manager and as a result, he's been put forward for one of the "Greatest Guru Nominations".  Let's hope he wins it - I personally think he really deserves it!

I've been in contact with Karl and he said:

"Hi Leonard

Thank you for going to the extra length of tracing myself down to advise of the feedback given on myself

Honestly in all my 9 years I have been with O2, this ranks right up there with my achievements here. We are here to provide a service for the customer, but it feels very gratifying that the customer has actually taken the time to visit the community and leave the comments. Feel very proud that I work for o2 and have a smile on my face.

..."

So, really great work everyone and thanks so much for sharing the feedback, functions. This is one of the things that makes this community into such awesome place.

Message 39 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You know I've never even come across this question in the two months I've been here:)

Ill have a look for you. Unless someone answers in the meantime.

Welcome to the forums:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 40

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Well I know that O2 staff do check these forums and it's good to see a positive post now and then, most people only come here when they're in trouble.

So you can post anything you like here and complimentary posts are always welcome! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Definitely, and if you'd like to address something to a person in particular, functions, please tell me their name and I'll make it my mission to track em down slight_smile

Last time, I managed to find their manager and get a a nice complimentary e-mail across with a link back to the thread. That's always very much appreciated.
Message 4 of 40

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Leonard's stalking skills are second to none;)

I would love to hear the feedback. Apparently O2 do not provide a positive feedback address. Shame really.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 5 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, you lovely people! Not the most adept at discussion boards but I'm guessing a 'kudos' to you all will go some way in showing my appreciation hopefully? 

The person in question is Karl from the BB billing department, Leonard. I'm sorry I couldn't provide you with more details than that but it's definitely Karl with a K if that helps at all. 

Message 6 of 40

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Indeed it does:) and thank you for it:) I love watching my collection grow:)

I think Leonard's stealing them from me so I don't rank up too quickly:(
Message 7 of 40

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Wow, that kudos was all warm and tingly!Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll bring my inspector cap to work tomorrow and will let you know! slight_smile
Message 9 of 40

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

What a refreshing thread:smileyhappy:

Not enough people take the time and trouble to report good experiences but are very quick to complain when things don't quite go to their liking.

Thanks for posting functionsslight_smile

Message 10 of 40