Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fed up with loss of internet

jtuk
Level 3: Thinker
  • 93 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I have been a customer for over 12 years and have seen a gradual decline in the quality of connection in London. The past year has been the worst. Most of the time you can’t get on the Internet in Covent Garden or Oxford Street areas. I have complained to o2 several times and they always make excuses of congestion or some such but never make any effort to improve the service. When you pay about £90 a month and can’t use the service during the day unless you connect to WiFi it feels like they just take your money but don’t even try and fix the problems. Maybe they are waiting for everyone to join 5g but it is them really taking their customers for granted.
I know some parts of the country they get no signal but this is almost 2020 and we deserve better!
I go abroad about once a month and whilst roaming never have the same connection/internet problems as I have in Central London.
o2 are a disgrace... stuck on a contract so can’t just walk away as at work others who are on EE etc have no such problems. But everyone on o2 says the same. They can’t get on the internet without connecting to Wi-fi!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@jtuk We as customers can only sympathise with your frustration. You can download the My Network app and report the problem: https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

Alternatively, if you're that frustrated and know you can get better service from another network, it might be worth the money to bite the bullet, cancel your contract, and switch providers. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Cancelling-your-contract-An-updated-guide/ba-p/1234852

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @jtuk , sorry to hear that you've been having poor connectivity in those areas in central London. 😞 I'll make sure to pass on your feedback about this to the business. It's also a good idea above from @Bambino to report the issue via the app as well. thumbsup

Message 3 of 3