cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fed up of all the moaners

Anonymous
Not applicable
Now I know some people have real issues and they come here for some help, thats great but I've got to say the majority just want to vent.
The amount of posts about being unhappy with O2 and am going to leave is astounding, however I must just say this, if you dont like them then just leave go to a different service provider we dont need to know.
I dont care that you've had a bad experience with customer services, you were probably rude to them first, they don't need to take abuse. I personally have always found then very polite and helpful.
They are useless. no they're not, you probably did'nt ask the correct question or ask it in a way that makes sense.
99% percent of the time O2 gets the blame but in real terms it's the customers fault for not conveying their query or complaint in a civilised or clear manner.
Remember courtesy costs nothing, be nice to them and they will be nice to you. grin
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions
Exactly my sentiments on the last line. But where would the forum be if we can't discuss experiences and help others?
Message 2 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
I agree too, but bear in mind that with something approaching 21 million customers in this country, the number of complaints seen here is I think surprising small.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fully appreciate that the numbers are quite small but if some of the posters actually thought about what they want to say and used just a tad common sense then they might just find that their promblems may just have the out come they desire
Message 4 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
That's true and much of the information asked for is already in the help and support pages of the main site, if a little hard to find sometimes.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
so you tell people to stop making moaning posts by moaning nice tactics lol
not all customer service agents are helpfull some sound like they have had to take the job or they wont get their doll money
seriously though your basically saying o2 are never in the wrong and its always the customers fault and that everyone who has had a problem its their fault for notspeaking to o2 correctly
cmon how can you genaralise things like that? ive had good service from them but there have been times when ive had to ring back to get another agent as the one before didnt know their bum from their elbow
not one single company can get everything right all of the time and people are bound to get annoyed and want to vent their frustration somewhere
your post is probably as pointless as the ones youve tryed to belittle mate however you made one good point about speaking to agents in a good manner no customer service agent is paid enough money to be shouted or spoken rudely too and 99% of the time it wont get you any further at all
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have not said O2 never get it wrong what I said was the majority of post on here seem to be from people who just want to vent, but if they actually put a bit of thought into explaing the problem and not just attacking customer services they may just get a better outcome.
Everyone makes mistakes and that includes companies such as O2 and let be honest we only ever hear one side of any story on these message boards so will never really know what has happened or been said.
For a pointless post you still read and commented on it so maybe not so pointless grin
Message 7 of 7