cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fantastic Customer Service!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I specifically joined this forum today with the intention of acknowledging the exellent level of customer service provided by o2! In relation to previous experiences, I have always been extremely appreciative of the professional, supportive manner in which customer service providers have dealt with my queries!

Today it was the support of one particular individual which prompted me to feedback regarding my customer experience! I contacted o2 this morning, shortly after 11am, to make an enquiry about the consequences of an overdue payment. The person I spoke with on the phone was kind, caring and supportive, their communication and interpersonal skills second to none! My questions were addressed professionally and swiftly, clear and concise explainations given in each instance. I was provided with constant reassurance and a subsequent feeling of satisfaction surrounding the outcome!

This particular service provider also explained that they were relatively new to the job, which made the incredible quality of assistance all the more impressive! I hope this grateful feedback reaches them! Credit where credit is due!! 10/10 o2!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

What a lovely post @Anonymous A great experience for you. I am sure our community manager @Toby

will be pleased to feedback your comments.. Thank you for posting and welcome to the forum...Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Lovely to hear @Anonymous and welcome to the community slight_smile

If you could, please send me a private message with some of your details (o2 number etc) and I can see that your kind words are passed on.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wish my experience was as fantastic. I upgraded my iPhone at the contract expiration and was offered a screen protector, case and car charger for £19.99. When it came I wasn't impressed with the quality of it and sent it back straight away. On notification of my first bill the item was listed as due for payment. I immediately got on the 'chat line' and the operator confirmed it had been returned and they would remove the charge before the bill was paid. A week after the payment date I checked and saw I had been charged and money taken. I immediately got on the 'chat line' again and they apologised and said I would be credited for it on my next Bill? Guess what, that has just come in with no credit on it. Where's the customer service here??

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great to hear your positive comments @Anonymous
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

@Anonymous

By far your best option is to call customer service and speak to them. They can refund and credit your account straightaway.

Message 6 of 6