cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAO Guru Stewart (???) - chat from the 15th July.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I must say at first I was very disappointed when arrived to another country and it turned out my phone was blocked for other network sim cards.. I got online and spoke with one of your Guru advisers. At first I was not happy as I was told I need to wait 7 days to get the unblocking code (I would be back in UK in 7 days...).

Long story short - Stuart (??? I think that was his name??) was trying to help but I was in a hurry and must admit I was very disapointed at that time. I asked for a number to call (as the one I was given previously did not work from abroad) or an email to let me know what I could do - didn't really expect to get my phone sorted being honest...

Imagine my surprise when after 4 hours of ending a chat I get on my email and see the unblocking code!!!! slight_smile I was impressed! I know that the Guru must have done some magic to speed up the whole process, hence I would like to give my best feedback!

I have used your online chat previously and I will use it in future. I know you will do your best to help. Not sure what I may say to thank the person that help me that day, but I hope your team manager will appreciate your work and commitment! Great job! Thumbs up for you all tehre. You are doing amazing job!

Thanks!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Wow! Excellent service, I'm sure Chiara will pass it on to the relevant people slight_smile

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice to hear some positive feedback thanks for sharing
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, elen_tari, I'll pass your comments to the relevant team slight_smile

Message 4 of 4