Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclusions

Glenjamin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Why were the OnePlus 7 pro and now the Google Pixel 4 left off the O2 range? Anybody have an idea? 2 highly anticipated mobiles by most mobile/tech lovers but no luck on O2. This disappoints me as now I may need to leave O2 in case any future big releases are left off. Don't want to really as I do like O2 as a network in general.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Glenjamin 

O2 just tell us that it's business decisions, so we don't know the full story.

Carphone Warehouse will supply them on O2 though, it's just not possible to get direct.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Who knows the reasoning behind it. I find it strange given some of the phones they actually DO stock.

Message 3 of 5

Glenjamin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hmmm. That is bizarre. At least if I really wanted I could do CPW. For now I will just stick to 3xl but man I like the 4.
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122369 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If you want it,  go for CPW. Of course you won't get Refresh but at least you will have a new phone on a 2 year contract with O2 (and probably cheaper than it would have been had O2 stocked it) @Glenjamin 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5