Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent customer service

Danniella
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I recently contacted to get my payment problem sorted as there had been a mix up with it which I need sorting, I got put through to Jamaine who was very polite with me and helped me straight away, there was a problem with the system being slow which meant I had to wait but he was very apologetic for this, which sometimes I know if can’t be helped! He got everything sorted with me and double checked I was okay with it all and gave excellent customer service!! Thank you:)!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@DanniellaThanks for this excellent feedback

I will mention @Marjo @Martin-O2 and @EmilieT who will feedback this to Jamaine.

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forumWelcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Its so refreshing when customers are posting about positive experiences rather than all the negativity we usually see.

Thank for posting and I'm sure one of the admin team wuill be in touch with you tomorrow for more details smile

Message 3 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @Cleoriff wink

@jonsie We've started to collect all the nice feedback over in our new archive here

@Danniella I'm really pleased that customer services were able to solve your issue and keep you happy! So I can pass on your kind words to the advisor you spoke to I'll need a few details so I'll drop you a private message. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4